Are you a Social Media aficionado, experienced strategist and inspiring leader who has relationships with global brand contacts? Would you like to work on award-winning Influencer Marketing campaigns that drive real results?
Here at Digital Voices, we are looking for a Creative Strategist to spearhead our expansion into a specialist vertical (e.g. FMCG, fashion, fitness) based on your connections and past experience. We want someone to lead a team of strategists, build relationships with global brands and oversee the success of our campaigns with those clients on a long-term basis.
We are looking for someone to:
- Design and pitch innovative, award-winning, creative influencer campaign concepts to clients
- Win new clients for Digital Voices by writing, developing and presenting pitches for campaigns
- Have a network of connections across their specialist vertical who can benefit from working with us
- Be responsible for the success of our campaigns across their duration, by problem solving and supporting the wider.
- Help integrate brands into multi-platform content
- Review the ongoing performance of each campaign and deliver succinct updates, reports and learnings to the rest of the team
- Report results to clients
- Use data and data tools to analyse the performance of each campaign
- Fully engage in the company culture and think about the future of Digital Voices
- Analyse a mixture of creative and data to develop strategies to improve the performance of campaigns.
- Most importantly, to learn something new
First and foremost, we want someone who loves creative content and has experience working within the Creator Economy. You have many years of experience working with brand clients, influencers and/or performance marketing. You are passionate about the influencer industry and are looking to grow within a rapid scaling agency team, which provides an opportunity for you to become a leader within the organisation. You have a deep knowledge of global creators and social media platforms, as well as experience of working in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- A strong understanding of the Creator Economy and influencer campaigns
- Multiple years of experience of working on influencer-led campaigns with global brands and with Clients in an agency environment
- Strong email etiquette
- Confidence in interpreting data and trends
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Impressive organisational skills
- Confidence to work independently and on fast-paced campaigns
- Empathy and enthusiasm for large global clients, with a problem-solving brain that is quick to react to pressure if something doesn’t go to plan
- Experience developing strategically grounded, engaging creative
- Excellent storytelling and presentation skills
- Confident with key Google Drive softwares, most importantly Sheets.
- Experience with reporting software or data visualisation is a plus
Digital Voices is a rapidly scaling global agency, full of strategic, creative and collaborative thinkers who believe in supporting the Creator Economy through exceptional branded work. We are always on the lookout for exceptional people to join our team. We live and breathe content. Creating a positive culture and learning environment is crucial to Digital Voices. As well as working alongside a supportive team and working on exciting campaigns, we also offer a variety of perks and benefits for joining us, such as:
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- We are remote-first, which means you can work fully remotely, from any WeWork office around the world, or a bit of both - the choice is yours
- 10 week “work from anywhere in the world” policy
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced company pension contribution
- Private healthcare plan
- Dental plan
- Enhanced shared parental leave
- Weekly discounts and perks with well known brands
- Learning and Development Support, with a budget dedicated to each employee
- Annual work from home budget
- Bi-weekly Deliveroo lunch and learn
- Monthly team socials
- Spill - Free Mental Health Support
- Long service awards
- Life Assurance
- Flexible holiday programme (allowing employees to swap religious holidays)
- Summer hours
- Surprise treats