Are you a strategic thinker, with a track record of growing strong international client bases for an agency? If you want the challenge of stepping into a leadership role to help one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK expand, then we have a very exciting opportunity. Reporting directly into the CEO, we’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit. Who is ready to hit the ground running in supporting our big growth plans to join our award-winning agency as a Client Services Director.
We are looking for someone to:
- Make their mark in the Influencer Marketing industry
- Be ready for the challenge of supporting the agencies growth plans
- Ultimately, be responsible for our client relationships and supporting the expansion across the business, including international markets/offices
- Identify upselling opportunities where possible
- Establish and maintain best practice ways of working
- Encourage a productive and empowering working environment, to support the team in achieving excellence.
- Support the team in gathering information required for a successful pitch e.g. defining client strategy and seeking out relevant information from external sources
- Ensure all correspondence, materials, presentations and proposals seen by prospective and existing clients are error-free and of the highest quality
- Develop tailored solutions in response to the campaign needs
- Develop targeted contact lists, strategies and messaging to drive opportunities
- Proactively stay ahead of the curve on the agency’s specialties and core competencies and offering advice to clients on services
- Build deep awareness of the Creator Economy and shape our product and service offerings
- Pull together pricing and proposal information
- Manage, track and report on all sales activities and results
- Escalate issues, proactively resolving problems and making critical decisions
- To build and shape the client development team further down the pipeline
As a strategic point of contact, you’ll be solution-oriented and someone who thrives on developing strong relationships. You’ll have a track record of successfully identifying upselling and cross-selling opportunities, ideally in Influencer Marketing. You will be skilled at understanding and managing the business needs and expectations, as well as providing strategic and operational leadership, knowing how to empower the team to get the best results. You will actively participate in reviews of campaign deliverables in the pursuit of impressive campaign results, whilst driving growth in the agency.
- Exceptional new business and client facing skills.
- Strong agency experience (minimum 8 years)
- Strong US market experience
- Demonstrable experience in client serving excellence
- Experience in growing, managing, and inspiring internal teams
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm about Influencer Marketing, the Creator Economy and the world of business
- A calm and confident manner with exceptional people skills
- The ambition to push the boundaries and challenge the status quo.
- Naturally collaborative, empathetic and inclusive style, thriving as part of a team environment, whether leading or participating
- Experience of performing senior-level client negotiation and management skills, as well as writing and presentation skills.
- Articulate – written and verbal communication skills
Digital Voices is a rapidly scaling global agency, full of strategic, creative and collaborative thinkers who believe in supporting the Creator Economy through exceptional branded work. We are always on the lookout for exceptional people to join our team. We live and breathe content. Creating a positive culture and learning environment is crucial to Digital Voices. As well as working alongside a supportive team and working on exciting campaigns, we also offer a variety of perks and benefits for joining us, such as:
- A competitive base salary of circa £120k (dependent on experience)
- Enhanced company pension contribution
- Private healthcare plan and dental plan
- Enhanced shared parental leave
- Weekly discounts and perks with well known brands
- Learning and Development Support, with a budget dedicated to each employee
- Bi-weekly Deliveroo lunch and learn
- Macbooks for all employees
- Flexible working - you have access to co-working spaces, so can either come into an office or work from home, however you prefer
- Monthly team socials
Interested? Please get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com
As we are currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all of our interviews and assessments will take place via a video call. Please let us know if we can make any reasonable adjustments or whether you have any difficulties accessing video conferencing facilities.