Are you a YouTube loving strategic thinker who loves coming up with great ideas and working on Influencer Marketing campaigns that drive real results? Here at Digital Voices, we are the UK’s only YouTube specialist influencer marketing agency. We source the best creators for every global campaign and work closely with clients on a long-term basis. Our Creative Strategy team is growing and we are now on the lookout for a Junior Creative Strategist, with a focus on Performance Marketing, to help the team create tailored marketing campaigns that partner with YouTube Creators.
We are looking for someone to:
- Dive into the influencer marketing world
- Work with the team to write, develop and present pitches for campaigns
- Design and pitch exciting, award-winning, creative campaign concepts to clients
- Act as the main point of contact for all clients throughout the running of a campaign
- Oversee the production of campaigns from pitch state to delivery including:
- Negotiating concepts, budgets and deliverables with clients
- Assisting with sourcing and recommending creators
- Timely communication with clients during campaigns
- Ensure Campaign Producers are meeting client expectations
- Consistently review the ongoing performance of campaigns, and deliver succinct updates, reports, and learnings to the team
- Report results to clients
- Using data and data tools to analyse the performance of campaigns
- When required, do minor work related tasks outside of work hours. e.g. checking videos that go live over the weekend to ensure links are working and replying to time sensitive client/creator questions (as creators don’t work 9 to 5!)
- Most importantly, to learn something new!
First and foremost, we want someone who loves creative content and has a real passion for YouTube. You have previous experience of account management and/or performance marketing and enjoy getting stuck in. You are passionate about the YouTube landscape and are looking to grow within a rapid scaling agency team. You have a deep knowledge of YouTube creators and social media platforms, as well as experience of working in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- A strong understanding of of the YouTube platform and creator landscape
- Experience of working with influencers and/or working on influencer-led campaigns
- Experience of working in Account Management or Performance Marketing
- Strong email etiquette
- Experience of running performance marketing campaigns with CPA and ROI benchmarks
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Impressive organisational skills
- Confidence to work independently and on fast-paced campaigns
- Empathy and enthusiasm for large global clients, with a problem-solving brain that is quick to react to pressure if something doesn’t go to plan
- Experience developing strategically grounded, engaging creative
- Excellent storytelling and presentation skills
- Good understanding of social platforms and non-traditional brand communications
- Basic understanding of video editing software (Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Confident with key Google Drive softwares, most importantly Sheets.
- Experience with reporting software or data visualisation is a plus!
- If you can speak Spanish, that would be advantageous!
We are a growing team of creative people who believe in making branded content that keeps people watching. We are always on the lookout for amazing people to join our team! Everyone at Digital Voices is passionate about building the Creator Economy. We live and breathe YouTube. As well as working alongside a great team and working on exciting campaigns, we also offer a variety of perks and benefits for joining us, such as :
- A competitive salary of between £25-30k (dependent on experience)
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Enhanced company pension contribution
- Private healthcare plan and dental plan
- Enhanced shared parental leave
- Weekly discounts and perks with well known brands
- Learning and Development Support, with a budget dedicated to each employee
- Bi-weekly Deliveroo lunch and learn
- Macbooks for all employees
- Flexible working - you have access to co-working spaces, so can either come into an office or work from home, however you prefer
- Monthly team socials
Interested? Please get in touch and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As we are currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all of our interviews and assessments will take place via a video call. Please let us know if we can make any reasonable adjustments or whether you have any difficulties accessing video conferencing facilities.