Are you a Google ads aficionado who is passionate about paid media? Would you love to work on award-winning Influencer Marketing Campaigns? Here at Digital Voices, we are the UK’s only YouTube specialist influencer marketing agency. We source the best creators for every global campaign and build the most engaging and impactful Influencer Marketing campaigns. So, if you love optimising campaigns and are looking for your next agency role, good news! We are looking for a Paid Google Specialist to join our team!
We are looking for someone to:
- To set up and run video campaigns (YouTube Trueview, Bumpers & UAC), alongside search and display
- Plan and execute campaigns on Google, suggesting and executing creative and audience experiments and analysing data to ensure every campaign provides the maximum impact.
- Actively research new techniques and trends in digital advertising practices to evolve and develop our strategy.
- Optimises all campaigns including creation of custom audiences, regular check ins, restrategising
- Ensure campaigns are executed flawlessly, with an eye on constant optimization
- Provides useful and timely insight and analytics into the paid strategy that the team can share back to the client
- Lead monitoring and reporting of ad performance and proactively communicate any issues
- Organise data trends and look at ways to unlock new media performance data sources
- Be a technical problem solver, playing a strategic role and feeding back insights to the team
- Fully engage in the company culture and think about the future of Digital Voices
- Most importantly, to learn something new!
You are passionate about Paid Media PPC/YT Google Ads and love to learn and solve problems. You’ll have extensive experience in Paid Google Ads and ideally you'll have some experience with running campaigns featuring UGC and Influencer content and placements. You’ll lead the way in optimising and reporting on campaign performance, as well as having:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a PPC and video role
- A strong understanding in Google Ads
- Have completed the Google Ads certification
- The confidence and experience of managing multiple six-figure campaign budgets simultaneously
- Ability to monitor and manage budgets as well as delivering KPIs
- An enthusiasm to learn
- A passion for data-driven digital marketing
- A strong eye for detail and an analytical mind
- Experience of managing budgets to achieve the highest level of ROI
- Be honest, hard-working, creative, empathetic and a team player
- Won’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves when presented with a challenge
Digital Voices is a rapidly scaling global agency, full of strategic, creative and collaborative thinkers who believe in supporting the Creator Economy through exceptional branded work. We are always on the lookout for exceptional people to join our team. We live and breathe content. Creating a positive culture and learning environment is crucial to Digital Voices. As well as working alongside a supportive team and working on exciting campaigns, we also offer a variety of perks and benefits for joining us, such as:
- A competitive salary of between £35 - 40K (dependent on experience)
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Enhanced company pension contribution
- Private healthcare plan and dental plan
- Enhanced shared parental leave
- Weekly discounts and perks with well known brands
- Learning and Development Support, with a budget dedicated to each employee
- Bi-weekly Deliveroo lunch and learn
- Macbooks for all employees
- Flexible working - you have access to co-working spaces, so can either come into an office or work from home, however you prefer
- Monthly team socials
Interested? Please get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com
As we are currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all of our interviews and assessments will take place via a video call. Please let us know if we can make any reasonable adjustments or whether you have any difficulties accessing video conferencing facilities.