Are you a passionate social media expert who loves working on award-winning Influencer Marketing Campaigns? Here at Digital Voices, we are the UK’s only YouTube specialist influencer marketing agency. We source the best creators for every global campaign and build the most engaging and impactful Influencer Marketing campaigns. So, if you love social media and are looking for your next agency role, good news! We are looking for a Paid Social Media Specialist to join our team!
We are looking for someone to:
- Run a diverse range of comprehensive paid brand campaigns through social media platforms including; Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Track, measure, and analyze performance of paid social campaigns
- Optimises all ads including creation of custom audiences, regular check ins, restrategising
- Ensure campaigns are executed flawlessly, with an eye on constant optimization
- Keep on top of industry insights relating to paid and uses these to re-strategise to ensure maximum ROI
- Be the agency lead for all things paid social, inputting on Influencer campaign strategy and creative video content
- Analyse results and provide recommendations to improve paid social campaign and platform performance
- Contribute towards new business activity, case studies and pitches
- Serve as a paid social expert, platform partner, and trend-spotter to bring first-to-market social and digital media opportunities that align with business objectives.
- Provides useful and timely insight and analytics into the paid strategy that the team can share back to the client
- Lead monitoring and reporting of ad performance and proactively communicate any issues
- Fully engage in the company culture and think about the future of Digital Voices
- Most importantly, to learn something new!
You’ll have extensive and specific experience in paid social media and managing paid social campaigns. Ideally, you have experience running campaigns featuring UGC and Influencer content. You know what content works on which channels, as well as how best to maximise reach for each specific audience/campaign. You’ll have a deep understanding of 360 media campaigns and how to communicate the right message to the ideal audience.
- 2-5 years of experience running paid brand campaigns on all social media platforms, specifically, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Experience of working on multi-million campaigns
- Completed Facebook Blueprint courses
- An enthusiasm to learn
- A passion for data-driven digital marketing
- A strong eye for detail and an analytical mind
- Experience of managing budgets to achieve the highest level of ROI
- Be honest, hard-working, creative, empathetic and a team player
- Won’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves when presented with a challenge
Digital Voices is a rapidly scaling global agency, full of strategic, creative and collaborative thinkers who believe in supporting the Creator Economy through exceptional branded work. We are always on the lookout for exceptional people to join our team. We live and breathe content. Creating a positive culture and learning environment is crucial to Digital Voices. As well as working alongside a supportive team and working on exciting campaigns, we also offer a variety of perks and benefits for joining us, such as:
- Competitive base salary of circa £30 - 40K with rapid management advancement opportunities
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Enhanced company pension contribution
- Private healthcare plan and dental plan
- Enhanced shared parental leave
- Weekly discounts and perks with well known brands
- Learning and Development Support, with a budget dedicated to each employee
- Bi-weekly Deliveroo lunch and learn
- Macbooks for all employees
- Flexible working - you have access to co-working spaces, so can either come into an office or work from home, however you prefer
- Monthly team socials
Interested? Please get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com
As we are currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all of our interviews and assessments will take place via a video call. Please let us know if we can make any reasonable adjustments or whether you have any difficulties accessing video conferencing facilities.