Are you a passionate and self-driven individual who is hungry for success within the Influencer Marketing industry? At Digital Voices, we help brands engage communities and drive global customer acquisitions. We are looking for a driven and experienced Business Development Manager to grow with the business.
We are looking for someone to:
- Develop new business opportunities with both new and existing clients
- Run new business strategy from prospecting through to pitch
- Deliver presentations to target clients and effectively deliver these in an intimate or larger group environment
- Craft engaging, memorable, personalised in-mails and emails that open doors
- Prepare, present and maintain thought leadership
- Track performance and building best practice across the business with growth and marketing plans
- Arrange and perform meetings with the right level of contacts within the target business
- Handle inbound enquiries and looking after established clients, ensuring repeat business and identifying up selling opportunities
- Identify and nurture long term client relationships that deliver repeat business
- Negotiate with the client to close the deal
- Actively follow up on all of your leads/ proposals.
- Be able to fluently talk through the proposal whilst managing client expectations.
- Work closely with the marketing department to develop ideas for campaigns and collateral to generate enquiries.
- Support all business development related activities: admin, reporting, research, CRM and record-keeping and networking events.
You’ll have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets as well as an established network of contacts within the Influencer Marketing industry. You’ll be highly skilled at identifying suitable brand prospects and supporting the team to convert them into clients. As well as proactively developing your own sales pipeline to promote the benefits of influencer marketing and converting new business into the company.
- 4+ years of experience, ideally within marketing and advertising
- An established network of industry contacts within our core areas of business
- A positive and tenacious mindset, using intelligence and initiative to achieve results
- Experience of identifying suitable brand and agency prospects and supporting the team to convert them into clients
- Confident, persuasive and articulate communicator both in person and in writing
- A good knowledge of digital marketing, in particular SEO, Digital Ads, Social Commerce and Digital Strategy
- A deep understanding of our offering so that you are able to fluently communicate our offering and convert leads
- Interest and knowledge of digital marketing, the trends, methods and emerging technologies
- Creative and energetic person that bring new ideas to the table and work on the execution
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work independently and quickly across different challenges
- A self-motivated individual with a desire to constantly improve themselves, their team and the wider business around them
- Team player who can work collaboratively and motivate others in order to reach a common goal
- An enthusiastic can-do attitude with a desire to learn
- Productive under pressure, with the ability to prioritise and manage tight deadlines
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
Digital Voices is a rapidly scaling global agency, full of strategic, creative and collaborative thinkers who support the Creator Economy through exceptional branded work. We live and breathe content. We are on the lookout for exceptional people to join our team. Creating a positive culture and learning environment is crucial to Digital Voices. As well as working alongside a supportive team and working on exciting campaigns, we also offer a variety of perks and benefits for joining us, such as:
- Competitive base salary of circa $80,000 - $100,000 + commission
- Inclusion in company profit-share scheme
- Enhanced company pension contribution
- Private healthcare plan and dental plan
- Enhanced shared parental leave
- Learning and Development Support, with a budget dedicated to each employee
- Macbooks for all employees
- Monthly team socials
The role is remote-first, which means you can work from home, but you may be required to travel to attend key business meetings.
Interested? Get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com
As we are currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all of our interviews and assessments will take place via a video call. Please let us know if we can make any reasonable adjustments or whether you have any difficulties accessing video conferencing facilities.