Are you a creative storyteller who lives and breathes all things video? Here at Digital Voices, we help brands engage communities and drive global customer acquisition on social media. We are looking for an Editor with excellent storytelling, sound and motion design skills to edit videos for a range of global industry-leading brands and for our own social media channels.
We’re looking for someone to:
- Produce videos to a professional standard, including editing, titles, sound, and grading
- Help improve the quality and consistency of the content we produce
- Stay up-to-date with social platforms and industry trends
- Own the quality, creativity and delivery of projects that you oversee
- Help make our content more dynamic & exciting with motion graphics.
- Work with internal teams to define the overall vision for the Brand team and setting the standard for clients in the agency portfolio
- Edit high-quality creative advertising and original campaigns for social media
- Aid creatively in the post-production process, from initial ideation to final product.
- Identify and introduce creative trends and techniques and combine with passion, expertise and imagination to drive innovation and push creative output to the next level.
- Effectively communicate to key stakeholders on expectations and current workflow.
- Maintain all backups of footage and archived data in case of an emergency or loss.
- Translate brand assets into custom motion graphics elements for our video ads
- Create bespoke text animations and think of new ways to illustrate core marketing messages in our video ads
- Collaborate and work closely with the wider teams
You’ll have solid experience as a Video Editor with expert knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects. You’ll have great knowledge of social video specs and styles on all social media platforms, as well as having a flair for telling stories through motion and sound. You are a highly organised individual with a driven and enthusiastic personality and has a natural ability for bringing creative ideas to life through attention to detail.
- Solid experience as a Video Editor with experience of working in an agency or production environment (minimum 3 years)
- Expert knowledge in using Premiere Pro and After effects with intermediate knowledge of the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience editing branded content for social
- The skills to shoot high quality video, bonus if you have experience with Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4k
- A great eye for editing
- Able to deliver projects to tight deadlines whilst still maintaining a high quality of work
- Experience across all areas of editing - including assembly, sound design and colour grading
- Motion graphics skills to lift our video through animation
- Knowledge of social video specs and styles on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
- A flair for telling stories, with good creative problem-solving skills
- Has the initiative and imagination who is able to work under pressure
- Comfortable animator & have the ability to create or edit motion graphics in After effects
- A responsible and diligent team player who is able to plan, prioritise and work independently.
- Strong organisational skill and attention to detail.
- Great understanding of online, offline & post-production workflows including compression & creating deliverables
- Extensive knowledge of Social Media analytics, scheduling sites & platforms
- Experience with media management, archiving and Frame.io
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Capable of working independently on a project from start to finish
- Ability to analyze and improve post-production processes
- Capable of managing and editing multiple video projects at a time
Digital Voices is a rapidly scaling global agency, full of strategic, creative and collaborative thinkers who believe in supporting the Creator Economy through exceptional branded work. We are always on the lookout for exceptional people to join our team. We live and breathe content. Creating a positive culture and learning environment is crucial to Digital Voices. As well as working alongside a supportive team and working on exciting campaigns, we also offer a variety of perks and benefits for joining us, such as:
- Competitive base salary of circa £28 - 35K (dependent on experience)
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- 10 week “work from anywhere in the world” policy
- Enhanced company pension contribution
- Private healthcare plan and dental plan
- Enhanced shared parental leave
- Weekly discounts and perks with well known brands
- Learning and Development Support, with a budget dedicated to each employee
- Annual work from home budget
- Bi-weekly Deliveroo lunch and learn
- We are remote-first, which means you can work fully remotely, from one of our offices, or a bit of both - the choice is yours
- Monthly team socials
Interested? Get in touch and send your CV or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
As we are currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all of our interviews and assessments will take place via a video call. Please let us know if we can make any reasonable adjustments or whether you have any difficulties accessing video conferencing facilities.